Adults typically have a fever if their body temperature increases to 100.4°F (38°C). This is called a low grade fever. A high grade fever happens when your body temperature is 103°F (39.4°C) or above. Most fevers usually go away by themselves after 1 to 3 days.
Uphamol which contains paracetamol can be used to relieve the symptoms of various types of headaches including migraine and tension headaches
- Headaches/Tension Headache
- Cold & Flu Symptoms
- Migraine Headache
- Muscular Aches
- Period Pain
- Headaches, including migraine
- Body aches
- Muscular aches & pains
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Joint pain/osteoarthritis
- Period pain
- Sore throats
- Made in Japan
- Lasts up to 10 hours
- Fast cooling
- Stays in place
- Gentle to skin
Convenient usage: ■Fever ■Headache ■Toothache ■Hot day
Soft towel cover included for greater comfort this reusable hot/cold dual usage pack is specially designed for comfortable and convenient application of heat or cold to painful areas of body.
FAST RELIEF, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE - Keep one handy ice bag in your work desk, car and home for grab-and-go comfort from pain. Whether you are experiencing the weekend hangover, headache or aching and soreness from a recent visit to your chiropractor, get the soothing relief from cold therapy right away.
Not recommended for PHENYLKETONURICS &children below 6 years old.
- Instant cooling sensation and soothes fever discomfort with each sheet
- The gel is formulated to have strong adhesive effect and it is also gentle to the skin
■Cooling lasts up to 10 hours.
■Strong adhesive power.
■Gentle to the skin.
■Safe to use with medications.
- Indicated for relief of fever, cough, cold, and upper respiratory tract infection
- Helps reduce the duration and severity of cold symptoms
- Best taken at the first signs of symptoms