CONVENIENCE-Perfect for wearing at home and at bed
SKIN FRIENDLY - The drainage pouch easy to remove the adhesive without leaving residue on the skin
SIMPLE BUT EFFECTIVE - Easy to peel off and replace; Easy to empty and rinse
ndicated as a wound wash, debridement and irrigation solution for acute and chronic wounds such as stage I-IV ulcers, venous stasis, diabetic ulcerations, post-surgery wounds, burns ( First-Second degree) and bed sores. It is also helps in moistening wound and control malodour.
HYDROCYN aqua® is indicated as a wound wash, debridement agent & cleaning solution for acute & chronic wounds such as stage I-IV ulcers, venous stasis & diabetic ulcerations, post-surgery wounds, burns (1st~2nd degree) and bed sores. It is also can be used in moistening, wound dressing during cleaning and irrigating wounds.
Wound wash, Irrigation & Debridement
~ Hydrocyn aqua is indicated as a wound wash, debridement agent & cleaning solution for acute and chronic wounds such as
: •Stage I-IV ulcers
•Burns (1st - 2nd degree)
- Non-adherent Wound Contact Layer ensure the dressing does not stick to the wound
- Anti-microbial silver layer kills 99.9% microbes and minimizes the chances of infection
- Hydrophilic pad absorbs excess wound fluid reducing the risk of maceration
- Excellent pressure relief- ideal for diabetic, vascular and pressure ulcers
Aself-adhering bandage or cohesive bandage (coban) is a type of bandage or wrap that coheres to itself but does not adhere well to other surfaces. Coban is commonly used as a wrap on limbs because it will stick to itself and not loosen. Due to its elastic qualities, coban is often used as a compression bandage
Elastic bandage could be used for any of the following reasons:
– To improve blood flow to a limb
– To wrap around a limb splint during healing
– To hold bandages in place
– To hold cold or hot packs in place
INTENDED OF USE
- It is designed for absorbing blood and exudates or for cleaning wound.
- This product shall be stored in dry, cool and clean location
Ease of Use
DuoDERM® Dressings can be worn for up to seven days.
The dressings are highly conformable – and can be easily and gently molded into place
Uses for the JELONET Gauze Dressing
Jelonet can act as a burn dressing, laceration wound dressing, skin loss wounds, skin abrasions, and dressing for leg ulcers. Also can be used for donor and recipient graft sites as it creates a moist healing environment to promote quick healing.
- The gauze swabs are used in hospital, clinic or family health care, as wound dressings, as a barrier to protect the wound, to absorb the exudation. In surgical operation to absorb the blood.