Poor foot health can impede work performance and even result in lost time from work. And with poor foot health, you're less likely to engage in physical activity. The result is a higher risk of disease, such as heart disease and diabetes, reduced endurance and loss of muscle mass.
How to take care of your feet
First of all, make sure to wash your feet often, taking care to clean between your toes and trim your toenails. You should also use lotion on your heels to prevent cracked skin. If your heels are already dry, consider using a pumice stone lightly.
Mandom Petroleum Jelly 100g
- contains Petroleum Jelly & Olive Oil
- easily penetrating into the skin
- softens and moisturized dry and cracked feet and body
Repair skin damaged from overexposure to the sun, moisturizing, calming the nerves & ease stiffness. - Great formula for dry skin and joint pain. - Combat dry/flaky skin caused by harsh weather. Repair skin damanged from overexposure to the Sun.
- Dispel toxins and maintain beauty
- relax muscle & tendons and eliminate internal moisture
- replesnish vital essence and strenthening the kidney
- shape and beautify body
- promote sleeping and relive fatigue
Within 3 days, cracks are noticeably reduced and moisture levels are restored. Through continued use, Rosken Skin Repair Feet and Heel balm helps to break the dry and damaged skin cycle to leave skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturized.