Heartburn is a burning pain in your chest, just behind your breastbone. The pain is often worse after eating, in the evening, or when lying down or bending over. Occasional heartburn is common and no cause for alarm.
Risk Factors: Overweight
Gaviscon liquid soothes in just 4 minutes and last for up to 4 hours.
Maalox Plus Simethicone Suspension - A lemon swiss creme flavoured antacid for symptomatic relief of hyperacidity associated with the diagnosis of peptic ulcer, gastritis, peptic esophagitis, gastric hyperacidity, heart burn, or hiatal hernia. As an anti-flatulent to alleviate the symptoms of gas, including postoperative gas pain.
Belcid is used as an antacid, antifaltulence and demulcent in gastric hyperacidity. heartburn and used in the symptomatic relief of peptic and duodenal ulcer pains.
Magnesium trisilicate relieves the pain and discomfort of indigestion and heartburn.
- Relief of gastric pain, hyperacidity, flatulence and heartburn
- Use as a liver tonic
- Suitable for those with hepatitis and alcoholic liver disease
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function, relieve indigestion such as bloating, flatulence and heartburn
- Helps promote healthy bile function and breakdown of dietary fats
- Beneficial for those who enjoy eating fatty food / heavy meals, those who have poor liver function, those with digestive problems, smokers and alcohol drinkers