Childhood rashes are common and aren't usually a cause for concern. Most rashes are harmless and disappear without the need for treatment.
Rash with itching
Rash caused by heat : Heat and sweat can cause small red spots known as prickly heat or heat rash.
Scaly red skin or cracked skin: Skin that's itchy, red, dry and cracked may be eczema It's common behind the knees, elbows and neck, but it can appear anywhere.
Raised itchy spots : A raised, itchy red rash can appear as an allergic reaction to things like stings, medicines or food. It usually clears up within a day or 2.
Itchy round rash : An itchy, ring-like rash can be ring worm.
Small spots and blisters : Chikenpox causes red spots that turn to blisters. They can be itchy. They eventually scab and fall off.
- We recommend warming up a pearl-sized amount of the balm on your fingertips and then gently massaging it into your skin in a circular motion. The skin should ideally be gently cleaned before applying the balm. For optimal results, we recommend to use the product at least twice a day.
- Change the nappy once it becomes wet or soiled
- Clean and pat-dry baby bottom thoroughly. Air-dry the nappy area if necessary
- Apply pureen nappy rash cream to baby bottom before putting on a new nappy
Prickly heat is common in hot, humid weather and can cause discomfort. For over 80 years, many have turned to Agnesia Antibacterial Powder for its soothing and calming formula. It absorbs sweat and prevents bacterial growth. Agnesia is also effective in helping with nappy rash and cosmetic allergies.
Agnesia Antiseptic Dusting Powder is a medicated dusting powder that contains protectant and dermatological ingredients. It used to treat and prevent heat rash or prickly heat, nappy rash, cosmetic rash caused by infections. It is also used to protect skin from being irritated and wet caused by sweat or diaper use.
DRAPOLENE Cream is effective for the treatment and prevention of NAPPY RASH. It provides soothing relief for minor burns and wounds
- Nappy rash
- Chapped Hands
- Minor Burns (Sunburn)
- Rough Skin
- Sudocrem helps to soothe, restore and protect your baby's delicate skin.
- Sudocream moisturises the skin and reduces discomfort due to nappy wetness.
- In addition, the emollient effect of Sudocream helps to soothe skin whilst leaving the skin feeling soft.
- Sudocrem can also be used for other skin conditions that require a soothing, protective cream with additional restorative properties.