Signs of Healthy Nails:
- Nail plates are a pinkish-white color
- Cuticles are existent (so don't cut them!)
- Nails and white tips are even lengths
- Prominent half-moon shaped white section (called the lunula) at nail base
Moisturize your nails
Moisturizing is a well-known secret to healthy skin, but it’s often overlooked in nail care. While dry, brittle nails can be the result of many factors, they’re ultimately a cry for moisture, so consider proper moisture the foundation of your nail care routine. When applying hand lotion, give your nails a little extra attention. There are plenty of moisturizing nail products on the market, but applying moisturizer is really only half the battle—there’s more to strong nails than a fancy cream or serum.
- 100% original
- Ready stock
- Clean the nail before application (remove nail varnishes if present).
- Apply all over the nail and under the outer edge using the brush at least twice daily (morning and evening) is recommended until the nail is completely healed (1-3 months). Allow to dry for 1-2 min before putting on socks/tights and shoes.
- The solution must be applied without any dilution.
Aging is commonly defined as the accumulation of diverse deleterious changes occurring in cells and tissues with advancing age. Agerasia helps for rejuvenates & restores naturally.