During your menstrual period, your uterus contracts to help expel its lining. Hormonelike substances (prostaglandins) involved in pain and inflammation trigger the uterine muscle contractions. Higher levels of prostaglandins are associated with more-severe menstrual cramps.
Methods you might try include:
- Transcutaneous Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
- Diet changes
- Stress relief
- Quitting smoking
-Unscrew the plug from the hot water bag.
-Fill the hot water bag with room temperature water to test either any leakage can be seen, if none, pour out the water and proceed to the next step. -Fill up the hot water bag with hot water (around 70-80 degree) to 2/3 full.
-Slowly squeeze the air out from the hot water bag until the water level reaches the plug hole.
-Screw the plug back to the hot water bag. Make sure it is tight. -Dry the plug and outer surface of the hot water bag before usage.
- Period pain
- Water weight gain
- Discomforts associated with pre-menstrual and menstrual periods
- Air-activated heat patch generates heats up to 40°C. The natural therapeutic heat will lasts for 8 hours and helps relieve menstrual pain.
- Unique curve-size heat patch of length and width 14 cm x 7 cm can stick fitly and firmly around lower abdomen.
- Effectively improve blood circulation, reduce symptoms menstrual pain.
- Helps in recover from tiredness.
- No fragrance or medicinal ingredient is formulated. Thin, odorless and simple design is convenient to put into pocket and bag, as well as enable user to use at anywhere and anytime.
Appeton Essentials Evening Primrose Oil is for those who suffer with eczema problem and ladies who suffer with pre-menstrual syndrome and pre-menopausal.
Soft towel cover included for greater comfort this reusable hot/cold dual usage pack is specially designed for comfortable and convenient application of heat or cold to painful areas of body.
FAST RELIEF, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE - Keep one handy ice bag in your work desk, car and home for grab-and-go comfort from pain. Whether you are experiencing the weekend hangover, headache or aching and soreness from a recent visit to your chiropractor, get the soothing relief from cold therapy right away.
- A special women`s health formula with evening primrose oil, royal jelly, korean ginseng, vitamins, herbs and minerals. For good health and extra energy in Women of all ages.
- Not to be taken by pregnant women.
- Safe use in lactating women has not been established.
- Every cell and organ in the human body depends on Prostaglandin, which the body needs 24 hours a day.
- It can help clear up acne.
- It may help ease eczema.
- It may help relieve PMS symptoms.( Depression, Bloating)
- Reduce Discomfort, Pain Relief
- evening primrose oil is not recommended for patients diagnosed with schizophrenia and/or patients who are taking epileptogenic drugs such as phenothiazines as it may increase the risk of temporal lobe epilepsy.
- Supplemmenting with Evening Primrose Oil increase beneficial prosraglandin PGE1, which may help with the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and stopic aczema.
- Suitable for PMS symptoms, such as cramp, mastalgia, backache, mood swing, irritability and other symptoms.
- Suitable for atopic eczema and skin health. Gla us useful in reducing inflammation and itchiness, improving skin hydration and preventing exscessive production.
- Uses cold- pressed extraction method to preserve GLA in its active form
- Guaranteed to contain 10% GLA
- added with natural vitamin E as an antioxidant to preserve the freshness of the oil
- No added preservaties, colours, flavors, salt or sugars
- Formulated in vegicaps soft, suitable for vegetarians