If you're pregnant or thinking about getting pregnant, you probably know some of the basic pregnancy advice about taking care of yourself and the baby: don't smoke or be around secondhand smoke, don't drink, and get your rest. Here are more pregnancy tips, from taking vitamins to what to do with the kitty litter, that can help ensure safe and healthy prenatal development.
Can I take vitamins?
Pregnant women should take at least 400 micrograms (mcg) of folic acid each day. It can help prevent problems with your baby’s brain and spine. Ask your doctor if you need more than 400 mcg.
It’s best to start taking folic acid before you get pregnant. You can get folic acid from taking a prenatal vitamin. You should take this every day. Don’t take other vitamins or supplements without your doctor’s approval.
When you're pregnant, it's also important to avoid foodborne illnesses, such as listeriosis and toxoplasmosis, which can be life-threatening to an unborn baby and may cause birth defects or miscarriage. Foods to steer clear of include:
- soft, unpasteurized cheeses (often advertised as "fresh") such as feta, goat, Brie, Camembert, and blue cheese
- unpasteurized milk, juices, and apple cider
- raw eggs or foods containing raw eggs, including mousse and tiramisu
- raw or undercooked meats, fish, or shellfish
- processed meats such as hot dogs and deli meats (these should be well cooked)
Also avoid eating shark, swordfish, king mackerel, marlin, orange roughy, tuna steak (bigeye or ahi),and tilefish. Fish and shellfish can be an extremely healthy part of your pregnancy diet because they contain beneficial omega-3 fatty acids and are high in protein and low in saturated fat. But these types of fish may contain high levels of mercury, which can damage the developing brain of a fetus.
As a supplement in pregnancy and nursing mothers.
Increase hemoglobin level in the body Increase energy level & feeling less tired Treat dizziness (pening) due to lack of blood
Iron is important for the production of healthy red blood cell in the blood which transports oxygen all over the body.
- Improves concentration
- Improves recovery after exercise
- Improves mood
- Improves quality of breast milk
- Reduces tiredness
- Reduce glycaemic response
- The increased width of 25 cm covers the entire abdominal region.
- Support & tightens the weaked abdominal muscles.
- Other excellent compression to the abdominal region post delivery.
- Helps the body to regain its original shape and form.
- Do not restrict body movements.
- Can be worn during work or other activity.
Nutriforte Fish Oil DS is molecularly distilled by going through steps of purification and concentration at a molecular level to remove contaminants. Each packaging has been independently tested for lead, mercury, arsenic, cadmium, PCBs, and dioxins content to ensure that it is safe to be used. Additionally, it has been tested for rancidity to ensure that the Omega-3 in each softgel is fresh.
A common side effect of most iron supplements is constipation. Sangobion®’s Sorbitol component acts as an anti-constipating agent. Sorbitol is naturally found in edible fruits and vegetables. Sangobion® is chocolate scented Ferrous sulfate usually leaves a metallic aftertaste. Sangobion® has a sweet chocolate scent that conceals such metallic hint. As an iron supplement, Sangobion replenishes iron stores and helps regulate hemoglobin levels in the blood. Sangobion has the full range of vitamins and minerals that is necessary for correcting iron deficiency, and contains 50mg of Vitamin C to help in maximum absorption of iron.
Luka pada kulit dan lepas pembedahan – Sapu pada bahagian luka untuk berhentikan perjalanan darah.
Kulit melecur akibat terbakar, terkena air dan minyak panas – Sapu pada bahagian yang melecur.
Sakit gigi – Sapu pada rongga yang sakit
Ulser mulut – Sapu pada tempat berkenaan
Kelemumur – Gosok pada kulit rambut dan gunakan sebagai minyak rambut.
Hujung rambut bercabang – Sapu pada hujung rambut berkenaan
- Firming body lotion helps tighten and tone skin
- Combines Cocoa & Shea Butters, Vitamin E, Collagen, Elastin, Ginseng and Co Q 10 to soften skin and improve skin's texture
- Use anytime, even after weight loss, to revitalize skin
- Moisturizes for 24 hours
- Free of parabens and phthalates
- Dermatologist tested
Essential daily nutrients to fulfil the needs of pregnant and lactating mothers for additional nutrients.
Pro-Vitamin B5 in a soothing emollient base, helps relieve sore, cracked nipples associated with breastfeeding.