Medical masks are recommended for:
- Health workers in clinical settings. See our guidance for more information on the use of personal protective equipment by health care workers.
- Anyone who is feeling unwell, including people with mild symptoms, such as muscle aches, slight cough, sore throat or fatigue.
- Anyone awaiting COVID-19 test results or who has tested positive.
- People caring for someone who is a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 outside of health facilities.
Medical masks are also recommended for the following groups, because they are at a higher risk of becoming seriously ill with COVID-19 and dying:
- People aged 60 or over.
- People of any age with underlying health conditions, including chronic respiratory disease, cardiovascular disease, cancer, obesity, immunocompromised patients and diabetes mellitus.
Non-medical, fabric masks can be used by the general public under the age of 60 and who do not have underlying health conditions.
The World’s First “Quantum Resonance Hybrid Nano Formulation” mask, combining the effects of Titanium Dioxide, -Silver & Copper Ionic and Tourmaline crystal to neutralize & eliminate airborne allergens such as Viruses, Bacteria, Odours & Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOCs) permanently.
Fusion resonance technology produces resonance energy that further increases the effects of the active ingredients.
Quantum-Ion is a liquid solution, once coated & bonded on to the reusable mask, eliminates airborne allergens such as Viruses, Bacteria, Odours & Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOCs) permanently.
Tested for Antiviral, Antibacterial and Health & Safety Properties.
Instrustions 1. The ear bands hang over the ears
2. Bridge of the nose
3. Open fold Points to note
1. This is disposable and cannot be cleaned or reused
2. Keep the mask flat after use.
The bridge of the nose above the mask should not be folded frequently to extend the use period
3.The air is not smooth, breathing is not smooth or sleep is not recommended to wear
4. Low lung capacity is not recommended for children under 3 years old
Three layers,non woven fabric and melt -blown fabric.
Adjiustable nose clip ,fitting face well
- ASTM Level III
- EN14683 TYPE IIR
- Fluid Resistance 160mmHg (ASTM F1862)
- BFE ≥ 98% (ASTM F2101)
- PFE 0.1μ ≥ 98% (ASTM F2299)
- Low Breathability Resistance (ΔP) ≤ 3.0 mmH2O/cm2
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- ISO 10993 - Biocompatibility evaluated & tested
- Fluid Resistance 80mmHgfriendly non-woven inner layer.
- Splash Resistant
- Form-Fit Design
- Super Soft Feel
- High Breathability
- 1 Pack - 40's
- Mask Structure: Three Ultra-Fine Layers From The Outer LayerFoldable
- Use Of The Respirator: Good Permeability, No Boring Effect
- The Dust Bridge Has Aluminum Strips For Fixing. No Particles
- Ultrasonic Sealed Edges For Comfortable Wear
- Uses a filter with 3-layers protection：
- Outer layer - Effectively isolate visible objects such as droplets,dust etc
- Middle layer - Use advanced meltblown cloth for filtering particles
- Inner layer - Absorb heats exhaled from body and keep skin dry and comfortable
- Pleated and comes with hose wire to fit the face
- Soft and breathable design
- 50 PCS
- Particulate filter only, not including filter holder / respirator
- Combined with 3M 3700Filter Holder for use with 3M 3200 Single
- Cartridge Facepiece Reusable Respirator
- Light-weight, comfortable, low maintenance, cost effective, easy to clean
- Ideal for dust/mist/fumes environment