Tongue scraping is a method of cleaning the tongue using either a special device or a toothbrush. Some people believe that using a tongue scraper can improve oral hygiene and reduce the risk of bad breath, or halitosis.
People can use the following steps to scrape the tongue:
- After brushing and flossing, open the mouth wide and place the tongue scraper on the furthest reachable point on the back of the tongue.
- Apply gentle pressure and pull the scraper forward toward the tip of the tongue. The scraper should not hurt.
- Rinse the scraper with warm water after the first pass.
- Repeat the scraping process as necessary.
- Swish the mouth with water and then spit it out.
- Wash the tongue scraper thoroughly with soap and warm water. Store the tongue scraper in a clean, dry place between uses.
Evin Tongue Cleaner quickly and safely removes odor-producing bacteria from the tongue. It promotes a healthier mouth and fresh breath. When used daily, it can greatly reduced bad breath. Large and small tongue blade make this perfect for men women or children. Durable plastic design is top-shelf dishwasher safe.